Answer to Petition for Dissolution of Marriage With or Without Children

If you have been served with a supplemental petition to modify all or part of a previous court order, then you need to file an answer to supplemental petition within 20 days of being served. If the supplemental petition seeks to modify time sharing/custody, then you will have to file a parenting plan. If there is a request to modify child support or a request for attorney's fees, then you will have to file a financial affidavit, and child support worksheet.

Generally, only one Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction Enforcement Affidavit has to be filed, but if the other party filed a UCCJEA that you disagree with, then you should file your own.