Petitioner Filing for Divorce and Relocation

If you want to file for a divorce and relocation with the children then file the following forms. You do not need to file an affidavit of corroborating witness if your driver's license was issued at least six months before filing your divorce papers. You are allowed to black out your driver's license number before giving a copy to the court to show proof of your Florida residencey, which is required in order to get divorced in Florida.