Petitioner Filing for Divorce with Children and No Agreement

If you are filing for divorce, then you will need to to file the following documents. Just click on the download and print out the form.

If you have children you will need these additional forms:

If you and your spouse have a property agreement, then you will need this form:


1. If your Florida driver's license was issued at least six months before filing your divorce papers, then you do not need to file an affidavit of corroborating witness. Just file a copy of your Florida Driver's license, but black out the DL# and your date of birth before filing.

2. If both parties are fully informed of the family's finances and know what the assets and debts are with no concerns of anything being hidden, then you may not need to file the Certificate of Compliance with Mandatory Disclosure.