Skip to navigation
Here to Make Your Life As Stress-Free as Possible SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULTATION TODAY

Need to Establish Paternity, Time Sharing, Parenting Plan or Other Relief?

Petitioner Establishing Paternity, Time Sharing, Parenting Plan and Other Relief

If you are not married but had a child together, then you will need these sets of forms to establish legal paternity and time sharing. If child support has not been established by court order then you will need to file a financial affidavit and a child support worksheet. The last form is a certificate of mandatory disclosure and is usually not required unless attorney's fees are an issue.


Civil Cover Sheet

Petition to Establish Paternity, Time Sharing, and Other Relief

Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction Enforcement Affidavit

Financial Affidavit Over $50,000

Financial Affidavit Under $50,000

Certificate of Compliance with Mandatory Disclosure

Notice of Social Security

Notice of Related Cases

Child Support Worksheet

Parenting Plan

Supervised Parenting Plan