Skip to navigation
Here to Make Your Life As Stress-Free as Possible SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULTATION TODAY

Served with Divorce and Relocation Papers?

Answer to Petition for Dissolution of Marriage, and Answer to Supplemental Petition for Relocation

WARNING! - There Are No Florida Supreme Court Approved Forms for The Above 2 Answers

Another warning! - A response to the petition objecting to the relocation must be made in writing, filed with the court, and served on the spouse seeking to relocate within 20 days after service of this petition or supplemental petition to relocate. If you fail to timely object to the relocation, the relocation will be allowed, unless it is not in the best interested of the child, without further notice and without a hearing.

The response is in the form of an answer and it must be sworn to under oath/notarized and must include the specific factual basis supporting the reasons for objecting to the relocation, including a statement of the amount of participation or involvement you currently have or have had in the life of the children.

Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction Enforcement Affidavit

Financial Affidavit Over $50,000

Financial Affidavit Under $50,000

Certificate of Compliance with Mandatory Disclosure

Notice of Social Security

Child Support Worksheet

Long Distance Parenting Plan

Affidavit of Corroborating Witness